Friday 11 September 2009

Pete Rock - MPC 2000 XL


Anyone who knows me I love Pete Rock for his contribution to hip hop, he's a seriously gifted producer. From his work with C.L. to Soul Survivor 1 & 2, Petestrumentals - actually I APPRECIATE IT ALL. I am happy to say that I saw him live at Jazz Cafe earlier this year , playing a phenomenal set and I'll definitely go back next time he comes.

Now I saw this clip a little while ago on youtube and admired the thought that he puts into every track. After my friend got an MPC and I watched it again I was just blown away. With my birthday coming up next month feel free to get me an MPC ;)


Enjoy!!!


1 comment:

  1. The first time I saw this video I was so blown away, every time I make tracks in front of people with the mp, I always aim to make it look that easy.

    ReplyDelete