Thursday 27 August 2009

Eric Roberson - Music Fan First


Erro has gone and done it again.... Music Fan First is yet ANOTHER fantastic album full of beautiful melodies and lyrics that make you think twice.

I've been blessed enough to hear the tracks at my work, and as always his honey coated vocal chords make me smile!! I haven't had the chance to fully listen to the album but I love Dealing & How Could She Do It.


Rather than post up some music from MFF - I'm going to leave it to you to buy the album or check out his blog for some more info : http://blueerrosoul.blogspot.com. Instead I'm puting up a live version of him performing the Marvin Gaye classic 'Distant Lover'. He did this amazingly at Jazz Cafe earlier this year , and blessed my camera with a lot of love. Just goes to show that Erro is a true performer and extremely talented!!



2 comments: